Asking the Time
ASKING THE TIME- BASIC FRENCH VOCABULARY PHRASES
11 cards | 9 challenge levels for non-stop practice | We test you on all 4 language skills
TOPIC: ASKING THE TIME
In this lesson, we will learn common French phrases on asking the time.
You can ask what time it is or what time a specific event is going to start in various ways. This French vocabulary lesson will teach common words and phrase that can help you do just that.
If being able to tell the time poses a challenge, we also made a vocabulary lesson about French numbers and how to tell the time. So fear no more, we have you covered. Now enjoy!
1. Quelle heure est-il maintenant?
What time is it now?
2.A partir de quelle heure?
From what time?
3. Jusqu'à quelle heure?
Until what time?
4. De quelle heure à quelle heure?
From what time to what time?
5. A quelle heure est-ce que ça commence?
What time does it start?
6. Quelle est l'heure du départ?
What time is departure?
7. l'heure d'arrivée (f.)
8. A quelle heure est le petit-déjeuner?.
What time is breakfast?
9. A quelle heure est-ce que tu reviens?
What time are you coming back?
10. A quelle heure est-ce que ça ferme?
What time does it close?
11. A quelle heure est-ce que vous quittez le travail d'habitude?
What time do you usually leave work?
Do you have any questions or comments for me? Connect with me in the comment box below. I value your feedback and will get back to you as soon as I can.