LESSONS INSIDE (10) → [141 CARDS]
Pets ◆ Farm animals ◆ Small mammals ◆ Big mammals ◆ Birds ◆ Fish ◆ Sea creatures ◆ Reptiles & amphibians ◆ Insects & bugs ◆ Gastropods
- You will become familiar with the animal world in its diversity.
- You will learn various names of birds, reptiles, big and small mammals, fish and much more, all in French.
- You’ll definitely be able to name in French most animals found at the zoo near you – Isn’t this cool way to show off? 🙂
- You will be able to hear and repeat these important French words in actual sentences and practice them yourself.
This section deals with the French words and vocabulary referring to animals.
Studying animal names is an absolute must if you hope to one day boost your French vocabulary arsenal. This detailed section on the most common French animal names is all you need. It includes flashcards (with images) you can review for as long as you need as well as sound clips to improve both your French listening and speaking skills. You will also find the sentences provided as examples very useful.
- You are a complete or false beginner of French (although students at higher levels can still benefit from practicing with flashcards and from listening to the audio clips).
- You want to be able to name in French most animals seen in animal documentary or at the zoo.
- You don’t necessarily have French-speaking conversation partners readily available to start a simple Q&A talk.
- You’re looking to take your listening and speaking skills with confidence and at your own pace.
- You must have a computer and it must be connected to the internet.
- Your computer must be equipped with built-in or external speakers to be able to listen to the recorded French audio segments.
- No prior knowledge of French is required as everything will be taught.
- You must, at least, be familiar with the English and/or French alphabet, and if you were able to follow me until now, chances are I don’t have to worry about it on that point.
- Lectures 11
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Complete Beginner
- Language English / French
- Students 5
- Assessments Yes
ANIMALS OF THE SEA
REPTILES & AMPHIBIANS
INSECTS & BUGS