- Do this
- Do that
- Do it now
- Do it quick
- Feature 1
- Feature 2
- Feature 3
LESSONS INSIDE (26) → [107 CARDS]
Describing people’s height  ◆ Describing people’s weight/size  ◆ Describing people’s skin color  ◆ Describing people’s hair length  ◆ Describing people’s hairstyle  ◆ Describing people’s hair color  ◆ Describing the shape/size of people’s eyes  ◆ Describing the color of people’s eyes  ◆ Describing people’s facial features  ◆ Other features  ◆ Describing [funny] personality  ◆ Describing [dull] personality  ◆ Describing [intelligent] personality  ◆ Describing [stupid] personality  ◆ Describing [friendly] personality  ◆ Describing [unfriendly] personality  ◆ Describing [hardworking] personality  ◆ Describing [lazy] personality  ◆ Describing [cheerful] personality  ◆ Describing [moody] personality  ◆ Describing [confident] personality  ◆ Describing [shy] personality  ◆ Describing [honest] personality  ◆ Describing [dishonest] personality  ◆ Describing [humble] personality  ◆ Describing [arrogant] personality 
- You will learn to describe somebody’s physical appearance more accurately in French.
- You will be able to talk about someone’s eye size, eye color, hair length, and so on.
- You will be able to describe people’s personalities in various ways.
- You will be able to hear how each of these descriptive adjective get used in real French sentences.
In this section, I am going to talk about general physical appearances as well as personality types.
As you learn French vocabulary, you will find this topic absolutely necessary if you want to be able to describe anyone you encounter or know already. Studying these descriptive words and adjectives will surely give you plenty of opportunities to use your French vocabulary every day.
- You are a complete or false beginner of French (although students at higher levels can still benefit from practicing with flashcards and from listening to the audio clips).
- You want to be able to talk about yourself with the precise French words. And you also want to find the right words to describe other people as well.
- You don’t necessarily have French-speaking conversation partners readily available to start a simple Q&A talk.
- You’re looking to take your listening and speaking skills with confidence and at your own pace.
- You must have a computer and it must be connected to the internet.
- Your computer must be equipped with built-in or external speakers to be able to listen to the recorded French audio segments.
- No prior knowledge of French is required as everything will be taught.
- You must, at least, be familiar with the English and/or French alphabet, and if you were able to follow me until now, chances are I don’t have to worry about it on that point.
- Lectures 27
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Language English / French
- Students 11
- Assessments Yes