Core French Vocabulary: Food and French dishes
LESSONS INSIDE (10) → [70 CARDS]
Generic food words ◆ Popular French bakery & viennoiserie products ◆ Common Hot Drinks Taken at a French Breakfast ◆ Examples of French Breakfast Menu Items ◆ Famous pre-dinner French food ◆ Popular French starters ◆ Popular French main dishes ◆ Popular French cheese ◆ Popular French desserts ◆ Other popular French food
- You will discover some of the best French dishes consumed at breakfast time.
- You will learn about the main dishes savored by the French daily.
- You’ll be able to study popular French disserts and French cheese.
- You will be able actually see images of these delicious dishes and hear what they sound like in French, giving you the chance to practice your French pronunciation.
This section covers the words and vocabulary used to describe food in French.
We cover some of the most common French delicacies you can enjoy from dusk till dawn while visiting France. We hope this course will make you fall in love even more with France, a country already well-known for its rich culinary tradition.
- You are a complete or false beginner of French (although students at higher levels can still benefit from practicing with flashcards and from listening to the audio clips).
- You want to dip your tongue (pardon, me), dip your toe in the culinary French tradition and learn about its most common dishes.
- You don’t necessarily have French-speaking conversation partners readily available to start a simple Q&A talk.
- You’re looking to take your listening and speaking skills with confidence and at your own pace.
- You must have a computer and it must be connected to the internet.
- Your computer must be equipped with built-in or external speakers to be able to listen to the recorded French audio segments.
- No prior knowledge of French is required as everything will be taught.
- You must, at least, be familiar with the English and/or French alphabet, and if you were able to follow me until now, chances are I don’t have to worry about it on that point.
- Lectures 10
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Complete Beginner
- Language English / French
- Students 1
- Assessments Yes
GENERIC FOOD WORDS
POPULAR FRENCH BREAKFAST ITEMS
POPULAR PRE-DINNER FRENCH FOOD
POPULAR FRENCH STARTERS
POPULAR FRENCH MAIN DISHES
POPULAR FRENCH CHEESE
POPULAR FRENCH DESSERTS
OTHER POPULAR FRENCH FOOD