LESSONS INSIDE (14) → [172 CARDS]
Opposite adjectives for age and time ◆ Opposite adjectives for order & sequence ◆ Distance- & Position-related opposite adjectives ◆ Beauty-related opposite adjectives ◆ Size- & height-related opposite adjectives ◆ Psychological traits opposite adjectives ◆ Physical state-related opposite adjectives ◆ Opposite adjectives for colors ◆ Taste-related opposite adjectives ◆ Relation- & union-related opposite adjectives ◆ Money-related opposite adjectives ◆ Physical properties opposite adjectives ◆ School-related opposite adjectives ◆ Location-related opposite adjectives
- You will become familiar with some of the most common French adjectives.
- You can learn all these French adjectives as antonyms for greater vocabulary mastery.
- You will discover french opposite verbs convering several topics including age and time, distance & position, taste, color, school, money and many more.
- You will be able to hear and repeat these important French words in actual sentences and practice them yourself.
This section covers the French opposite adjectives.
One of the quickest ways to build your vocabulary is to learn a word (in our case, an adjective) alongside its opposite meaning. In other words, don’t just study the word “pauvre” (poor); you should also learn “riche” (rich / wealthy) while you are at it.
When it comes to improving your French vocabulary, studying opposites (antonyms) is like touching both sides of the coin at the same time. And if you decide to go the extra mile, you can also take it upon yourself to learn one or two synonyms of this particular word, and believe me, you will become a vocab champion in no time.
- You are a complete or false beginner of French (although students at higher levels can still benefit from practicing with flashcards and from listening to the audio clips).
- You want to boost your French vocabulary by learning adjectives as antonyms for quicker improvement.
- You don’t necessarily have French-speaking conversation partners readily available to start a simple Q&A talk.
- You’re looking to take your listening and speaking skills with confidence and at your own pace.
- You must have a computer and it must be connected to the internet.
- Your computer must be equipped with built-in or external speakers to be able to listen to the recorded French audio segments.
- No prior knowledge of French is required as everything will be taught.
- You must, at least, be familiar with the English and/or French alphabet, and if you were able to follow me until now, chances are I don’t have to worry about it on that point.
- Lectures 15
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Language English / French
- Students 11
- Assessments Yes