LESSONS INSIDE (11) → [134 CARDS]
Opposite verbs related to motion ◆ Physical state-related opposite verbs ◆ Psychological/emotional opposite verbs ◆ Opposite verbs related to cognitive abilities ◆ Communication-related opposite verbs◆ Location-related opposite verbs ◆ Opposite verbs related to start/finish and mutation ◆ Union-related verbs ◆ Miscellaneous opposite verbs
- You will become familiar with some of the most common French verbs.
- You can learn all these French verbs as antonyms for greater vocabulary mastery.
- You will discover french opposite verbs convering several topics including motion, psychology, communication, physical state, union, and possession.
- You will be able to hear and repeat these important French verbs in actual sentences and practice them yourself.
This section covers the French opposite verbs.
Verbs as the engines of sentences. Take them away and most sentences will simply fall flat, devoid of life, i.e. meaning. There are thousands of verbs in French (20,000? 30,000? more?). Knowing which ones to study or disregard can be a real challenge for most beginner learners. The *mean* and *scary * French tenses and moods make this even more challenging. But I can help.
I have researched the most-used verbs (statistically) and grouped them into 7 major categories.I have used a binary approach to list them here since our brains love to think in binary terms (or opposite), Now you can learn two verbs per each concept. Give it a try below!
- You are a complete or false beginner of French (although students at higher levels can still benefit from practicing with flashcards and from listening to the audio clips).
- You want to significantly boost your French vocabulary by learning verbs in twos.
- You don’t necessarily have French-speaking conversation partners readily available to start a simple Q&A talk.
- You’re looking to take your listening and speaking skills with confidence and at your own pace.
- You must have a computer and it must be connected to the internet.
- Your computer must be equipped with built-in or external speakers to be able to listen to the recorded French audio segments.
- No prior knowledge of French is required as everything will be taught.
- You must, at least, be familiar with the English and/or French alphabet, and if you were able to follow me until now, chances are I don’t have to worry about it on that point.
- Lectures 11
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Language English / French
- Students 8
- Assessments Yes