LESSONS INSIDE (9) → [68 CARDS]
Travelers ◆ travel workers ◆ Types of travel in French ◆ Financial details of your trip ◆ Travel documents ◆ Getting a hotel room ◆ Packing for your trip ◆ Places and means of transportation in French ◆ Other travel-related French words
- You will learn to talk about your trip from start to finish in French.
- You’ll be able to talk about the financial details of your trip in French.
- You’ll learn the various places used for travel.
- Master the names of main means of transportation in French.
- You will be able to hear travel-related French words and repeat them to improve your French pronunciation skills.
This section covers the words and vocabulary relating to the topic of travel in French.
We all know that France, mainly Paris, is a wildly popular travel destination for millions of tourists each year. But the French, too, enjoy traveling in the summer months of July and August. However, the vast majority of them stay in France for their holidays. And who can blame them? France is a large country, with 3 coastlines, 2 major mountain chains and a stunning countryside. That’s sounds plenty to spend some amazing vacation!
If you want to learn more about travel words in French, here is a nice list that can help you do just that.
- You are a complete or false beginner of French (although students at higher levels can still benefit from practicing with flashcards and from listening to the audio clips).
- You enjoy traveling, domestic or abroad, and you want to boost your French vocabulary
- You don’t necessarily have French-speaking conversation partners readily available to start a simple Q&A talk.
- You’re looking to take your listening and speaking skills with confidence and at your own pace.
- You must have a computer and it must be connected to the internet.
- Your computer must be equipped with built-in or external speakers to be able to listen to the recorded French audio segments.
- No prior knowledge of French is required as everything will be taught.
- You must, at least, be familiar with the English and/or French alphabet, and if you were able to follow me until now, chances are I don’t have to worry about it on that point.
- Lectures 10
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Language English / French
- Students 9
- Assessments Yes