LESSONS INSIDE (14) → [56 CARDS]
Common weather questions ◆ The 3 weather sentence structures with *il…* ◆ Describing the weather with adjectives ◆ The prepositions to use with the seasons ◆ Temperature-related words ◆ Rain-related words ◆ Cold-related words ◆ Cloud-related words ◆ Wind-related words ◆ Type No1: [il fait…] ◆ Type No2: [il y a…] ◆ Type No3: [il + verb] ◆ Type No4: [le temps est + adjective] ◆ Verbs and other weather-related expressions
- You will learn how to describe every weather condition in French.
- You’ll be able to use a wide range of weather expressions linked to temperature, rain, wind and more.
- You’ll study verb- and adjective-based French weather phrases.
- You will master the French prepositions needed to describe the weather.
- You will be able to hear and repeat French weather sentences practice your pronunciation.
This French vocabulary section deals mainly with the weather and the seasons.
No matter where you live on the planet, weather-related words and expressions pervade our daily conversations. You may be a teenager checking a weather app on your phone eagerly anticipating a night out with friends, or maybe you are a farmer cautiously looking at the the sky, hoping for a clement weather for bigger crops. No matter who you might be, the weather is forever a friend (or a foe).
This course will teach you all the essential French words and phrases you need to take fluently about the weather. A very useful course, indeed!
- You are a complete or false beginner of French (although students at higher levels can still benefit from practicing with flashcards and from listening to the audio clips).
- You want to be able to strike up an easy conversation with anyone by accurately describing the weather.
- You don’t necessarily have French-speaking conversation partners readily available to start a simple Q&A talk.
- You’re looking to take your listening and speaking skills with confidence and at your own pace.
- You must have a computer and it must be connected to the internet.
- Your computer must be equipped with built-in or external speakers to be able to listen to the recorded French audio segments.
- No prior knowledge of French is required as everything will be taught.
- You must, at least, be familiar with the English and/or French alphabet, and if you were able to follow me until now, chances are I don’t have to worry about it on that point.
- Lectures 15
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Complete Beginner
- Language English / French
- Students 2
- Assessments Yes
DOING WEATHER TALK
MOST-USED FRENCH WEATHER EXPRESSIONS BY TYPES