LESSONS INSIDE (20) → [153 CARDS]
French snonyms of the words [sport] and [game] ◆ Sports participants and spectators ◆ Sports facilities and equipment ◆ Athletics ◆ Martial arts ◆ Racket sports ◆ Cycling ◆ Water sports ◆ Air sports ◆ Strength sports ◆ Gymnastics ◆ Sports with animals ◆ Ice sports ◆ Multi-sport race ◆ Cerebral sports ◆ Nature & Outdoor sports ◆ Winter sports ◆ Target sports ◆ Combat sports ◆ Other sports
- You will learn common sports names in French.
- You will be introduced to other less common sports.
- You will be able to hear what sports names sound like in French.
- You will be able to repeat these French words and phrases in actual sentences and practice them yourself.
This French vocabulary course covers almost every sports. Whether young or old, almost of all us at some point have taken up a physical activity, either recreationally or in a competitively.
This course will definitely keep your interest for your favorite sport(s) into gear. We proceed to break down things into detailed categories and list major sports within it as subcategories. Some sports will look (and sound) familiar in French, while others, I am convinced, will be totally unheard of for some of you. Have fun!
- You are a complete or false beginner of French (although students at higher levels can still benefit from practicing with flashcards and from listening to the audio clips).
- You want to become familiar with the world of sports in French and study how most sports are spelled and pronounced.
- You don’t necessarily have French-speaking conversation partners readily available to start a simple Q&A talk.
- You’re looking to take your listening and speaking skills with confidence and at your own pace.
- You must have a computer and it must be connected to the internet.
- Your computer must be equipped with built-in or external speakers to be able to listen to the recorded French audio segments.
- No prior knowledge of French is required as everything will be taught.
- You must, at least, be familiar with the English and/or French alphabet, and if you were able to follow me until now, chances are I don’t have to worry about it on that point.
- Lectures 21
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level Complete Beginner
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes