LESSONS INSIDE (29) → [292 CARDS]
Family ◆ Describing feelings (1 & 2) ◆ Being in trouble (1 & 2) ◆ Hobbies and Interests ◆ Comings and Goings (1 & 2) ◆ Health Problems (1 & 2) ◆ Eating (1 & 2) ◆ Taking a taxi ◆ Buying tickets ◆ Reading ◆ Taking a seat ◆ Taking a rest ◆ Drinking ◆ Going to the restroom ◆ Taking the train ◆ Falling in love ◆ Taking pictures ◆ Shopping (1, 2, 3, 4 & 5) ◆ How to order food (1 & 2)
- You’ll learn most common French phrases related to humans in their daily interactions.
- You’ll be able to describe common human activities.
- You’ll be able to describe various human action in various contexts, e.g. at the station, restaurant, at an event and so on.
- You’ll learn how to talk about human feelings and emotions.
- You’ll learn how to talk about people’s hobbies and interests.
- You’ll be able to correctly form questions used in a personal conversation.
No vocabulary course would be worth spending time on if it did not also include topics related to human activities. “Know thyself” is and remains the leading motto around which great language teachers build a vocabulary course. They teach us the useful words and phrases allowing us to talk about ourselves. We have assembled a number of fun and useful words and phrases grouped into various lessons that will make it easy for a slow but complete digestion of the French vocabulary list presented.
- You are a complete or false beginner of French (although students at higher levels can still benefit from practicing with flashcards and from listening to the audio clips).
- You are looking to boost your French vocabulary by adding words closely associated to humans and their lifestyles.
- You don’t necessarily have French-speaking conversation partners readily available to start a simple Q&A talk.
- You’re looking to take your listening and speaking skills with confidence and at your own pace.
- You must have a computer and it must be connected to the internet.
- Your computer must be equipped with built-in or external speakers to be able to listen to the recorded French audio segments.
- No prior knowledge of French is required as everything will be taught.
- You must, at least, be familiar with the English and/or French alphabet, and if you were able to follow me until now, chances are I don’t have to worry about it on that point.
- Lectures 58
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Language English / French
- Students 9
- Assessments Yes