5 LECTURES INCLUDED → [47 CARDS]
At the restaurant  ◆ At the restaurant  ◆ At the restaurant  ◆ Cafe & fast-food restaurant ◆ Utensils
- Learn most commonly-used French phrases used around a dining table at a restaurant.
- Get an understanding of how to easily order a dish in French at a French restaurant.
- Become familiar with common utensil names used in the kitchen.
- Master French phrases enabling you to easily interact with waiters and waitresses.
- Discover common French terms associated with fast-food joints and cafes.
Those of you who enjoy eating out once in a while will find this French vocabulary course quite useful. It lists dozens of French words and phrases associated with restaurants and other culinary matters.
Want to learn how to order a dish in French or want to request another glass of beer or an extra dish, this course will teach you easy phrases that do just that. Go ahead and try out some of these expressions at a French restaurant and observe the look of surprise on your friends’ faces as well as the staff.
- You are a complete or false beginner of French (although students at higher levels can still benefit from practicing with flashcards and from listening to the audio clips).
- You are looking for a more interactive way of using the French you’re studying.
- You want to become more confident ordering food at a French restaurant.
- You’re looking to take your listening and speaking skills with confidence and at your own pace.
- You must have a computer and it must be connected to the internet.
- Your computer must be equipped with built-in or external speakers to be able to listen to the recorded French audio segments.
- No prior knowledge of French is required as everything will be taught.
- You must, at least, be familiar with the English and/or French alphabet, and if you were able to follow me until now, chances are I don’t have to worry about it on that point.
- Lectures 15
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Language English / French
- Students 9
- Assessments Yes