7 LECTURES INCLUDED → [79 CARDS]
Making a phone call  ◆ Making a phone call  ◆ Making a phone call  ◆ Making complaints ◆ Making an appointment  ◆ Making an appointment  ◆ Making a compliment
- Learn the usual things to say while making a phone call.
- Get a better grasp of typical phone expressions in French.
- Learn to express your displeasure when you feel wronged and vent your frustrations with the right words.
- YLearn easy phrases to set up an appointment in French or share your schedule with anyone.
- Want to try your complimenting skill on someone you admire? Try these sweet French phrases.
This French vocabulary course teaches French practical phrases to be used in various contexts, including when placing a phone call or receiving one, or when placing a complaint, setting up an appointment and giving a praise.
If you want to be able to use easy-to-use sentences to communicate in each of the contexts listed above, this is vocabulary course is a must. We will be waiting for you in the French training lab if you need our assistance or more practice.
This is why I have grouped together several lessons teaching some friendly phrases and words you are encouraged to use (without moderation) whenever you talk with French-speaking people. Of course, you must do the same if you were talking with people speaking any other languages and not just French. A nice word can go a long way.
- You are a complete or false beginner of French (although students at higher levels can still benefit from practicing with flashcards and from listening to the audio clips).
- You are looking for a more interactive way of using the French you’re studying.
- You want to look and sound friendly and make new French-speaking friends faster.
- You’re looking to take your listening and speaking skills with confidence and at your own pace.
- You must have a computer and it must be connected to the internet.
- Your computer must be equipped with built-in or external speakers to be able to listen to the recorded French audio segments.
- No prior knowledge of French is required as everything will be taught.
- You must, at least, be familiar with the English and/or French alphabet, and if you were able to follow me until now, chances are I don’t have to worry about it on that point.
- Lectures 21
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Language English / French
- Students 9
- Assessments Yes