Drinks & Beverages-Related French Expressions
4 LECTURES INCLUDED → [38 CARDS]
Beverages ◆ Drinking ◆ Drinks ◆ French Drinks
- You will learn the most common greeting words and expressions that the French employ every day.
- Discover common French phrases said at a table around a drink.
- Learn what to say in French to make a toast (no, not the bread slice).
- Find about the names of some of the most common French drinks.
- Master how to request another round of beer.
This course introduces every important French ‘drinking’ phrases you need to know. Common alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages alike are presented to you in great simplicity. We drink several times during the day to stay alive. Drinking water and having a drink (Happy Hour, anyone?) are good enough reasons why this topic can prove very useful.
Help is only a click away if you need it. Just head to the French training lab and we can help you improve your pronunciation and French spelling skills.
- Students from all levels can benefit from this French vocabulary course.
- You are looking for a more interactive way of using the French you’re studying.
- You want to look and sound friendly and make new French-speaking friends faster.
- You’re looking to take your listening and speaking skills with confidence and at your own pace.
- You must have a computer and it must be connected to the internet.
- Your computer must be equipped with built-in or external speakers to be able to listen to the recorded French audio segments.
- No prior knowledge of French is required as everything will be taught.
- You must, at least, be familiar with the English and/or French alphabet, and if you were able to follow me until now, chances are I don’t have to worry about it on that point.
- Lectures 12
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Complete Beginners
- Language English / French
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes