6 Lectures Included → [20 CARDS]
Topics → Survival French ◆ Basic phrases
What you’ll learn
- Learn very essential French words used to ask urgent questions or answer important ones.
- Know what to say in French when seeking clarification in meaning.
- Learn helpful phrases to convey your current difficulty expressing yourself in French.
- Be able to ask simple common favors in French.
This Survival French course has been created with the intention of warming you up to using useful French and show you just how much you can say in French with just a few common phrases. You can head to the French training lab to get a feel for these expressions and see how you sound and ask questions if necessary.
You can also practice the word lists contained in each of these lessons with flashcards. These smart flashcards were designed to offer you various ways to memorize and improve your French vocabulary. Make sure to use them adequately.
- You are a complete or false beginner of French (although students at higher levels can still benefit from practicing with flashcards and from listening to the audio clips).
- You are looking for a more interactive way of using the French you’re studying.
- You want to look and sound friendly and make new French-speaking friends faster.
- You’re looking to take your listening and speaking skills with confidence and at your own pace.
- You must have a computer and it must be connected to the internet.
- Your computer must be equipped with built-in or external speakers to be able to listen to the recorded French audio segments.
- No prior knowledge of French is required as everything will be taught.
- You must, at least, be familiar with the English and/or French alphabet, and if you were able to follow me until now, chances are I don’t have to worry about it on that point.
- Lectures 6
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Language English / French
- Students 7
- Assessments Yes