12 LECTURES INCLUDED → [114 CARDS]
Food  ◆ Food  ◆ Food  ◆ Eating  ◆ Eating  ◆ Meals ◆ Ordering food  ◆ Ordering food  ◆ Cuisine ◆ Tastes ◆ Sauces and Seasonings ◆ Fruits & Vegetables
- Become familiar with common food names in French including those you consume daily.
- Get a solid understanding of food considered national French dishes and impress your French hosts.
- Learn to order food in French restaurants like a pro and gain praises from your entourage as well as the staff.
- Accurately describe in French the various tastes in your mouth.
- Know what to call different national cuisines based on their respective countries.
Are you a gourmet or a gourmand? Don’t worry, wichever category you think you might fit in. We quell your appetite and quench your thirst with a well-crafted selection of French phrases dealing with food, restaurants and other culinary stuff.
We have listed in this vocabulary course some of the most frequently-used terms you can use around food. To make it pallatable and digestable (no pun intended :-)) we have broken it down into several smaller lectures. We hope you’ll savour each and every French phrases herein contained. If you need help along the way, be sure to log into the French training lab.
- Suitable for all learners irrespective of their current levels.
- You are looking for a more interactive way of using the French you’re studying.
- You want to look and sound friendly and make new French-speaking friends faster.
- You’re looking to take your listening and speaking skills with confidence and at your own pace.
- You must have a computer and it must be connected to the internet.
- Your computer must be equipped with built-in or external speakers to be able to listen to the recorded French audio segments.
- No prior knowledge of French is required as everything will be taught.
- You must, at least, be familiar with the English and/or French alphabet, and if you were able to follow me until now, chances are I don’t have to worry about it on that point.
- Lectures 36
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Language English / French
- Students 8
- Assessments Yes