11 LECTURES INCLUDED → [173 CARDS]
Asking questions  ◆ Asking questions  ◆ Basic questions ◆ Asking “What…?” ◆ Asking personal questions ◆ Do you understand? ◆ Asking for permissions ◆ Asking for favors  ◆ Asking for favors  ◆ Asking for directions  ◆ Asking for directions 
- Master how to make all kinds of interrogative statements in French.
- Learn to ask common questions involving what, where, when, who, whose and so on.
- Get a good understand of French statements you can use to request a favor.
- Getting lost? Master these phrases and quickly find your way again.
Being able to ask the right questions at the right moment is one of the best language tools you can have to establish good communication with anybody. This French vocabulary course focuses on forming interrogative statements in French. If you are serious about gathering information from your interlocutors, it will make sense to take this course now.
Remember, the French training lab remains always open if you need more practice or assistance along the way.
- You are a complete or false beginner of French (although students at higher levels can still benefit from practicing with flashcards and from listening to the audio clips).
- You are looking for a more interactive way of using the French you’re studying.
- You want to look and sound friendly and make new French-speaking friends faster.
- You’re looking to take your listening and speaking skills with confidence and at your own pace.
- You must have a computer and it must be connected to the internet.
- Your computer must be equipped with built-in or external speakers to be able to listen to the recorded French audio segments.
- No prior knowledge of French is required as everything will be taught.
- You must, at least, be familiar with the English and/or French alphabet, and if you were able to follow me until now, chances are I don’t have to worry about it on that point.
- Lectures 33
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Language English / French
- Students 9
- Assessments Yes