Greetings & Social Etiquette Phrases
LESSONS INSIDE (8) → [81 CARDS]
Greetings ◆ Introducing yourself ◆ Courtesy ◆ Being polite ◆ Saying goodbye ◆ Talking about yourself ◆ Making small talk (1 & 2)
- You will learn the most common greeting words and expressions that the French employ every day.
- You’ll learn the right French expressions to use when taking leave.
- You’ll be introduced to useful courteous expressions that will make you look and sound polite in the eyes of the French.
- You’ll learn to talk about yourself using simple French phrases.
- You’ll be able to make small talk when and where it’s most convenient.
In this French vocabulary course, we have grouped together several lessons teaching some phrases and words you are encouraged to use (without moderation) whenever you talk with French-speaking people. These phrases will help you make friends easily and present yourself properly when engaging your French-speaking interlocutors. Of course, you must do the same if you were talking with people speaking any other languages and not just French. A nice word can go a long way.
24 Lectures teaching you French courtesy words, how to greet and take leave, how to engage in small talk and much more. Be sure to head to the French training lab for more practice and support if needed.
- You are a complete or false beginner of French (although students at higher levels can still benefit from practicing with flashcards and from listening to the audio clips).
- You are looking for a more interactive way of using the French you’re studying.
- You want to look and sound friendly and make new French-speaking friends faster.
- You’re looking to take your listening and speaking skills with confidence and at your own pace.
- You must have a computer and it must be connected to the internet.
- Your computer must be equipped with built-in or external speakers to be able to listen to the recorded French audio segments.
- No prior knowledge of French is required as everything will be taught.
- You must, at least, be familiar with the English and/or French alphabet, and if you were able to follow me until now, chances are I don’t have to worry about it on that point.
- Lectures 24
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Complete Beginners
- Language English / French
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
TALKING ABOUT YOURSELF
MAKING SMALL TALK (1)
MAKING SMALL TALK (2)