Humans & Feelings French Phrases
5 LECTURES INCLUDED → [46 CARDS]
Family ◆ Falling in love ◆ Talking about feelings  ◆ Talking about feelings  ◆ Agreeing & Disagreeing
- Become familiar with naming the main parts of a traditional family tree.
- Learn to express your love feelings to someone in the French language with these simple-to-use statements.
- Learn how to express an agreement or disagreement to show clearly where you stand on any matter.
- Get an understanding of a wide range of self-introspective states and learn how to express them in French.
As sentient beings, we humans are accustomed to express our feelings to loved ones, including family relatives, friends, and partners. Whenever we feel in love or share an emotional attachment with anyone, we naturally express these feelings with them and feel content when these feelings are reciprocated.
This course teaches you how to express a wide range of human emotions and also how to express agreements or disagreements.
This is why I have grouped together several lessons teaching some friendly phrases and words you are encouraged to use (without moderation) whenever you talk with French-speaking people. Of course, you must do the same if you were talking with people speaking any other languages and not just French. A nice word can go a long way.
- You are a complete or false beginner of French (although students at higher levels can still benefit from practicing with flashcards and from listening to the audio clips).
- You are looking for a more interactive way of using the French you’re studying.
- You want to look and sound friendly and make new French-speaking friends faster.
- You’re looking to take your listening and speaking skills with confidence and at your own pace.
- You must have a computer and it must be connected to the internet.
- Your computer must be equipped with built-in or external speakers to be able to listen to the recorded French audio segments.
- No prior knowledge of French is required as everything will be taught.
- You must, at least, be familiar with the English and/or French alphabet, and if you were able to follow me until now, chances are I don’t have to worry about it on that point.
- Lectures 15
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Complete Beginners
- Language English / French
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
FALLING IN LOVE
AGREEING & DISAGREEING