3 LECTURES INCLUDED → [24 CARDS]
Email & fax  ◆ Email & fax  ◆ Mail
- Become familiar with email-related French phrases including sending/receiving messages or faxes.
- Get a better understanding of common office statements in French, including making photocopies, requesting an email address and the likes.
- Use frequently-employed statements around the mail including sending a letter airmail or simply asking where the post-office is.
- Master key words pertaining to the computing and worldwide web fields.
Do you like sending emails? Are faxes still your thing? Also enjoy mailing letters once in a while? This French vocabulary course teaches you several common phrases associated with these topics.
In a day and age where checking and sending email from our mobile phones is as mundane a task as driving a car, it only makes sense to dedicate a full chapter to this. You will learn very useful French phrases throughout this course. Moreover, you will be able to use these words right away.
Be sure to head to the French training lab for more practice.
- You are a complete or false beginner of French (although students at higher levels can still benefit from practicing with flashcards and from listening to the audio clips).
- You are looking for a more interactive way of using the French you’re studying.
- You want to look and sound friendly and make new French-speaking friends faster.
- You’re looking to take your listening and speaking skills with confidence and at your own pace.
- You must have a computer and it must be connected to the internet.
- Your computer must be equipped with built-in or external speakers to be able to listen to the recorded French audio segments.
- No prior knowledge of French is required as everything will be taught.
- You must, at least, be familiar with the English and/or French alphabet, and if you were able to follow me until now, chances are I don’t have to worry about it on that point.
- Lectures 9
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Complete Beginners
- Language English / French
- Students 5
- Assessments Yes
EMAIL & FAX 
EMAIL & FAX