Expressing Locations & World Destinations
6 LECTURES INCLUDED → [97 CARDS]
Where are you from? ◆ Countries ◆ Cities & Regions  ◆ Cities & Regions  ◆ Directions ◆ Popular French sightseeing places ◆ Symbols of France
- Become a globe-trotter through via this course and learn to name major cities and countries in French.
- Establish a stronger sense of direction by learning about the cardinal points.
- Learn to name world-renowned French sightseeing places and show your.
- Know how to share information regarding your origin in French and how to inquire about someone’s country of birth.
- Grasp notable symbols and cultural references of Frances and discover frequent French they are associated with.
This French vocabulary course takes a little geographical turn through its emphasis on locations, cardinal points, spatial terms as well as the naming of popular destinations around the world, notably France.
Avid travelers among our learners will most definitely enjoy learning the phrases associated with the above-listed topics.
- Anyone at any French level will benefit from this course.
- You seek to acquire a more in-depth knowledge of French by learning phrases and not just individual terms.
- You would like to become more familiar with geographical and spatial terms in French.
- You’re looking to take your listening and speaking skills with confidence and at your own pace.
- You must have a computer and it must be connected to the internet.
- Your computer must be equipped with built-in or external speakers to be able to listen to the recorded French audio segments.
- No prior knowledge of French is required as everything will be taught.
- You must, at least, be familiar with the English and/or French alphabet, and if you were able to follow me until now, chances are I don’t have to worry about it on that point.
- Lectures 21
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Complete Beginners
- Language English / French
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
WHERE ARE YOU FROM?
CITIES & REGIONS 
CITIES & REGIONS 
POPULAR FRENCH SIGHTSEEING PLACES
SYMBOLS OF FRANCE