7 LECTURES INCLUDED → [71 CARDS]
Shopping  ◆ Shopping  ◆ Shopping  ◆ Shopping  ◆ Shopping  ◆ Buying tickets ◆ Business
- Master French shopping words that can help you bargain a price down.
- Learn to comment on an item’s price as being too expensive or affordable.
- Express confidently your choices between various options to a salesperson when shopping.
- Learn phrases to purchase, reserve a ticket or inquire if there are any left for purchase.
- Get a good understanding of the most practical French phrases dealing with business and shopping.
This French vocabulary course contains enough useful terms to make confident about your abilities shop in any French-speaking area. We have broken down the extensive list of shopping-related phrases into five chapters that are easy to master.
If shopping is one of your favorite pastimes, we are convinced that you will enjoy doing it even more while showing off your French language skills. Learn to start a conversation at a shop, inquire about an item’s size or price, or provide feedback on what you’re buying.
Remember to head to the French training lab for more practice, if needed. Every phrases used in this course comes with a audio equivalent.
- Students at any level will benefit from this vocabulary course.
- You are looking for a more interactive way of using the French you’re studying.
- You want to look and sound friendly and make new French-speaking friends faster.
- You’re looking to take your listening and speaking skills with confidence and at your own pace.
- You must have a computer and it must be connected to the internet.
- Your computer must be equipped with built-in or external speakers to be able to listen to the recorded French audio segments.
- No prior knowledge of French is required as everything will be taught.
- You must, at least, be familiar with the English and/or French alphabet, and if you were able to follow me until now, chances are I don’t have to worry about it on that point.
- Lectures 21
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Language English / French
- Students 9
- Assessments Yes