7 LECTURES INCLUDED → [81 CARDS]
Hotels & Accommodations ◆ Hotels  ◆ Hotels  ◆ Hotels  ◆ Hotels  ◆ Hotels  ◆ Hotels 
- You will learn the most common greeting words and expressions that the French employ every day.
- You’ll learn the right French expressions to use when taking leave.
- You’ll be introduced to useful courteous expressions that will make you look and sound polite in the eyes of the French.
- You’ll learn to talk about yourself using simple French phrases.
- You’ll be able to make small talk when and where it’s most convenient.
Want to be able book a hotel room in French? How about being able to request a specific room type or more bath towels to you room?
This French vocabulary course takes an extensive look the most common phrases related to booking and staying at hotels.
It includes 7 lectures and 81 entries all backed with sound and flashcards.
As you make advances, you can receive more training and support inside the dedicated French training lab.
- You are a complete or false beginner of French (although students at higher levels can still benefit from practicing with flashcards and from listening to the audio clips).
- You are looking for a more interactive way of using the French you’re studying.
- You want to look and sound friendly and make new French-speaking friends faster.
- You’re looking to take your listening and speaking skills with confidence and at your own pace.
- You must have a computer and it must be connected to the internet.
- Your computer must be equipped with built-in or external speakers to be able to listen to the recorded French audio segments.
- No prior knowledge of French is required as everything will be taught.
- You must, at least, be familiar with the English and/or French alphabet, and if you were able to follow me until now, chances are I don’t have to worry about it on that point.
- Lectures 21
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Language English / French
- Students 8
- Assessments Yes