Time, Calendar & Weather phrases
9 LECTURES INCLUDED → [99 CARDS]
Asking the time ◆ Telling the time ◆ Days of the week ◆ Calendar  ◆ Calendar  ◆ Schedule ◆ Seasons ◆ Weather  ◆ Weather 
- Master useful phrases to tell the time or ask for it in French.
- Learn to share your schedule in French, set appointments at the time of your choice while you are it.
- Get confident at describing accurately the weather and seasons in French.
- Learn about days and months phrases.
If you want to learn how to tell time accurately in French or describe the seasons or weather conditions, this course is yours to get.
It contains dozens of useful phrases that focus on agenda-setting and howo to read days and dates in French. Going to be late for a meeting, want to know how to warn the other party, it’s all in here. Looking up at the dark clouds above and wish to describe what you are seeing in French? It’s all in here too. We are absolutely certain you’ll find this course uself.
The French training lab is also within reach for all members if you want to improve your French listening and speaking skills.
- You are a complete or false beginner of French (although students at higher levels can still benefit from practicing with flashcards and from listening to the audio clips).
- You are looking for a more interactive way of using the French you’re studying.
- You want to look and sound friendly and make new French-speaking friends faster.
- You’re looking to take your listening and speaking skills with confidence and at your own pace.
- You must have a computer and it must be connected to the internet.
- Your computer must be equipped with built-in or external speakers to be able to listen to the recorded French audio segments.
- No prior knowledge of French is required as everything will be taught.
- You must, at least, be familiar with the English and/or French alphabet, and if you were able to follow me until now, chances are I don’t have to worry about it on that point.
- Lectures 27
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Complete Beginners
- Language English / French
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
ASKING THE TIME
TELLING THE TIME
DAYS OF THE WEEK