8 LECTURES INCLUDED → [99 CARDS]
Transportation ◆ Air travel ◆ Train station ◆ Taking the train ◆ Taking a taxi ◆ Taking a seat ◆ Comings and goings  ◆ Comings and goings 
- Understand useful French expressions regarding train commute.
- Talk more easily about air travel, checking luggage, going through customs, landing and taking off and many more convenient expressions.
- Master the frequently-used French phrases to talk about coming and going actions.
- You’ll learn to talk about yourself using simple French phrases.
- Learn to use expressions related to riding a cab.
We are always on the move, hailing cabs, getting on trains for our daily commutes, driving our cars, flying to various countries. Would you like to know many of usual French phrases used to talk about these actions? We thought you’d say yes too. 🙂
We have compiled easy-to-say French statements you can use daily in and around train stations, airports, cabs and several others associated with coming and going.
Make sure to head to the French training lab to practice what you learn here. We’ll be waiting to assist all of you.
- You are a complete or false beginner of French (although students at higher levels can still benefit from practicing with flashcards and from listening to the audio clips).
- You are looking for a more interactive way of using the French you’re studying.
- You want to look and sound friendly and make new French-speaking friends faster.
- You’re looking to take your listening and speaking skills with confidence and at your own pace.
- You must have a computer and it must be connected to the internet.
- Your computer must be equipped with built-in or external speakers to be able to listen to the recorded French audio segments.
- No prior knowledge of French is required as everything will be taught.
- You must, at least, be familiar with the English and/or French alphabet, and if you were able to follow me until now, chances are I don’t have to worry about it on that point.
- Lectures 24
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Language English / French
- Students 9
- Assessments Yes