7 LECTURES INCLUDED → [107 CARDS]
Numbers  ◆ Numbers  ◆ Numbers  ◆ Numbers  ◆ Currency  ◆ Currency  ◆ Currency 
- Master French numbers from 1 to a billion step by step.
- Go at your own rhythm and learn incrementally until you master higher numbers.
- Use the built-in audio clips and check your own pronunciation against the native-sounding pronunciations.
- Get a better understanding of monetary terms in French that can help you while traveling abroad.
It is an understatement to say that numbers pervade our lives. From counting the number of people in a room, giving the exact change during a financial transaction to calculating to the velocity of a space object entering the Earth’s atmosphere, numbers literally make our world go round.
This French course offers 21 lectures including learning to count in French and dealing with currency. We divided the number topic into 4 course for easier memorization.
You can also visit the French training lab to practice more your French listening and pronunciation skills.
This is why I have grouped together several lessons teaching some friendly phrases and words you are encouraged to use (without moderation) whenever you talk with French-speaking people. Of course, you must do the same if you were talking with people speaking any other languages and not just French. A nice word can go a long way.
- All students at any level can benefit from practicing with flashcards and from listening to the audio clips).
- You are looking for a more interactive way of using the French you’re studying.
- You want to look and sound friendly and make new French-speaking friends faster.
- You’re looking to take your listening and speaking skills with confidence and at your own pace.
- You must have a computer and it must be connected to the internet.
- Your computer must be equipped with built-in or external speakers to be able to listen to the recorded French audio segments.
- No prior knowledge of French is required as everything will be taught.
- You must, at least, be familiar with the English and/or French alphabet, and if you were able to follow me until now, chances are I don’t have to worry about it on that point.
- Lectures 21
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Complete Beginners
- Language English / French
- Students 5
- Assessments Yes