French Grammar Glossary – Letter [C]
LESSONS INSIDE (22)
Cardinal number – Nombre cardinal ◆ Case – Cas ◆ Cedilla – Cédille ◆ Circonflex accent – Accent circonflexe ◆ Clause – Proposition ◆ Clause element – Constituant propositionnel ◆ Collective noun – nom collectif ◆ Common noun – Nom commun ◆ Comparative – Comparatif ◆ Complement – Complément ◆ Completive clause – Proposition complétive ◆ Complex sentence – Phrase complexe ◆ Compound sentence – Phrase composée ◆ Compound tense – Temps composé ◆ Concessive clause – Proposition concessive ◆ Concrete noun – Nom concret ◆ Conditional – Conditionnel ◆ Conjugation – Conjugaison ◆ Conjunction – Conjonction ◆ Consonant – Consonne ◆ Coordinate clause – Proposition de coordination ◆ Countable – Dénombrable
- You will study foundational French grammar glossary beginning with the letter C.
- You will get the chance to see examples of each of these grammar terms in action within actual sentences.
- You will get trained inside the French training lab and be able to practice and use these grammar words on your own.
If you want to have deeper knowledge of French grammar, you need to enroll in this grammar course now. In this particular course, we tackle all the crucial grammar glossary starting with the letter C. Perhaps you don’t know what the comparative form is, or you know very little about collective nouns or conjunctions, well this grammar course will define each one of these terms and provide sentence examples you can study and practice in the training lab.
- This course is open to all French learners at any level.
- If you want to get the basics of French grammar down to a T, this introductory grammar course is a must.
- If you are somewhat familiar to French grammar but lack concrete example to see them in action, this grammar glossary course is what you need.
- You must have a computer and it must be connected to the internet.
- Your computer must be equipped with built-in or external speakers to be able to listen to the recorded French audio segments.
- No prior knowledge of French is required as everything will be taught.
- You must, at least, be familiar with the English and/or French alphabet, and if you were able to follow me until now, chances are you don’t have to worry about it on that point.
- Lectures 66
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Complete Beginner
- Language English / French
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes