10 GRAMMAR ENTRIES
Definite article – Article défini ◆ Demonstrative adjective – Adjectif démonstratif ◆ Demonstrative pronoun – Pronom démonstratif ◆ Determiner – Déterminant ◆ Diaeresis – Tréma ◆ Direct object – Complément d’objet direct ◆ Direct speech – Discours direct ◆ Disjunctive pronoun – Pronom disjonctif ◆ Dislocation – Dislocation ◆ Ditransitive verb – Verbe ditransitive
- You will study foundational French grammar glossary beginning with the letter D.
- You will get the chance to see examples of each of these grammar terms in action within actual sentences.
- You will get trained inside the French training lab and be able to practice and use these grammar words on your own.
If you want to have deeper knowledge of French grammar, you need to enroll in this grammar course now. In this particular course, we tackle all the crucial grammar glossary starting with the letter D. Perhaps you don’t know what a disjunctive pronoun is, or what a demonstrative adjective or pronoun are, or perhaps the notion of dislocation is still confusing to you. Well, this grammar course will define each one of these terms and provide sentence examples you can study and practice in the training lab.
- This course is open to all French learners at any level.
- If you want to get the basics of French grammar down to a T, this introductory grammar course is a must.
- If you are somewhat familiar to French grammar but lack concrete example to see them in action, this grammar glossary course is what you need.
- You must have a computer and it must be connected to the internet.
- Your computer must be equipped with built-in or external speakers to be able to listen to the recorded French audio segments.
- No prior knowledge of French is required as everything will be taught.
- You must, at least, be familiar with the English and/or French alphabet, and if you were able to follow me until now, chances are you don’t have to worry about it on that point.
- Lectures 30
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Complete Beginner
- Language English / French
- Students 5
- Assessments Yes