French Grammar Glossary – Letter [L]
2 GRAMMAR ENTRIES
Liaison – Liaison ◆ Lower case – Minuscule
- You will study foundational French grammar glossary beginning with the letter L.
- You will get the chance to see examples of each of these grammar terms in action within actual sentences.
- You will get trained inside the French training lab and be able to practice and use these grammar words on your own.
If you want to have deeper knowledge of French grammar, you need to enroll in this grammar course now. In this particular course, we tackle all the crucial grammar glossary starting with the letter L. Maybe you don’t know what the liaison is in French, or where it occurs in a sentence. Or perhaps you would like to review lower case in French vs in English language and see where the main differences lie (for example, days in French are always written in lower case unless they start a sentence, which isn’t the case in English where they are always in upper case).This grammar course will teach you all that. You can also get more practice in the training lab.
- This course is open to all French learners at any level.
- If you want to get the basics of French grammar down to a T, this introductory grammar course is a must.
- If you are somewhat familiar to French grammar but lack concrete example to see them in action, this grammar glossary course is what you need.
- You must have a computer and it must be connected to the internet.
- Your computer must be equipped with built-in or external speakers to be able to listen to the recorded French audio segments.
- No prior knowledge of French is required as everything will be taught.
- You must, at least, be familiar with the English and/or French alphabet, and if you were able to follow me until now, chances are you don’t have to worry about it on that point.
- Lectures 6
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Complete Beginner
- Language English / French
- Students 1
- Assessments Yes