25 GRAMMAR ENTRIES
P.D.O – Objet direct précédent ◆ Part of speech – Catégorie grammaticale ◆ Participle – Participe ◆ Partitive article – Article partitif ◆ Passive voice – Voix passive ◆ Past anterior – Passé antérieur ◆ Past historic – Passé simple ◆ Perfect – Passé composé / parfait ◆ Person – Personne ◆ Personal pronoun – Pronom personnel ◆ Phrase – Syntagme ◆ Plural – Pluriel ◆ Possessive adjective – Adjectif possessif ◆ Possessive pronoun – Pronom possessif ◆ Preceding direct object – Objet direct précédent ◆ Predicative objective – Adjectif attribut ◆ Prefix – Préfixe ◆ Preposition – Préposition ◆ Present indicative – Présent de l’indicatif ◆ Present infinitive – Infinitif présent ◆ Present participle – participe présent ◆ Present tense – Présent ◆ Pronominal verb – Verbe pronominal ◆ Pronoun – Pronom ◆ Proper noun ◆ Nom propre
- You will study foundational French grammar glossary beginning with the letter P.
- You will see examples of each of these important grammar terms in action within actual French sentences.
- You will practice these grammatical terms inside the French training lab and learn to use them on your own.
If you want to have deeper knowledge of French grammar, you need to enroll in this grammar course now. In this particular course, we tackle all the crucial grammar glossary starting with the letter P. Perhaps you don’t know what a personal pronoun is or does in a sentence. Or perhaps you are confused about possessive pronouns or possessive adjectives. This grammar course will define each one of these terms and provide sentence examples you can study and practice in the training lab.
- This course is open to all French learners at any level.
- If you want to get the basics of French grammar down to a T, this introductory grammar course is a must.
- If you are somewhat familiar to French grammar but lack concrete example to see them in action, this grammar glossary course is what you need.
- You must have a computer and it must be connected to the internet.
- Your computer must be equipped with built-in or external speakers to be able to listen to the recorded French audio segments.
- No prior knowledge of French is required as everything will be taught.
- You must, at least, be familiar with the English and/or French alphabet, and if you were able to follow me until now, chances are you don’t have to worry about it on that point.
- Lectures 75
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Language English / French
- Students 9
- Assessments Yes