21 GRAMMAR ENTRIES
Second group – Deuxième groupe ◆ Second person plural – Deuxième personne du pluriel ◆ Second person singular – Deuxième groupe du singulier ◆ Semantic – Sémantique ◆ Semi-auxiliary – Sémi-auxiliaire ◆ Semi-regular – Sémi-régulier ◆ Sentence – Phrase ◆ Sequence of tenses – Concordance des temps ◆ Simple tense – Temps simple ◆ Singular – Singulier ◆ Stem – Radical ◆ Stem – Radical ◆ Subject – Sujet ◆ Subjunctive – Subjonctif ◆ Subordinate clause – Proposition subordonnéee ◆ Substantive – Substantif ◆ Suffix – Suffixe ◆ Superlative – Superlatif ◆ Superlative adverb – Adverbe superlatif ◆ Syllable – Syllabe ◆ Synonym – Synonyme ◆ Syntax – Syntaxe
- You will study foundational French grammar glossary beginning with the letter S.
- You will see examples of each of these important grammar terms in action within actual French sentences.
- You will practice these grammatical terms inside the French training lab and learn to use them on your own.
If you want to have deeper knowledge of French grammar, you need to enroll in this grammar course now. In this particular course, we tackle all the crucial grammar glossary starting with the letter S. Perhaps you don’t know what a semi-auxiliary is (seriously, what’s a semi-auxiliary verb?) Or maybe you are unsure about the use of the second personal plural vs. second person singular in French? This grammar course will define each one of these terms and provide sentence examples you can study and practice in the training lab.
- This course is open to all French learners at any level.
- If you want to get the basics of French grammar down to a T, this introductory grammar course is a must.
- If you are somewhat familiar to French grammar but lack concrete example to see them in action, this grammar glossary course is what you need.
- You must have a computer and it must be connected to the internet.
- Your computer must be equipped with built-in or external speakers to be able to listen to the recorded French audio segments.
- No prior knowledge of French is required as everything will be taught.
- You must, at least, be familiar with the English and/or French alphabet, and if you were able to follow me until now, chances are you don’t have to worry about it on that point.
- Lectures 63
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Language English / French
- Students 7
- Assessments Yes
SECOND PERSON PLURAL
SECOND GROUP SINGULAR
SEQUENCE OF TENSES