5 GRAMMAR ENTRIES
Tense – Temps ◆ Third Group – Troisième group ◆ Third person plural – Troisième personne du pluriel ◆ Third person singular – Troisième personne du singulier ◆ Transitive verb – Verbe transitif
- You will study foundational French grammar glossary beginning with the letter T.
- You will see how each one of these grammatical terms work inside actual French sentences.
- You will have access to the French training lab and be able to practice and use these grammar words on your own.
If you want to have deeper knowledge of French grammar, you need to enroll in this grammar course now. In this particular course, we tackle all the crucial grammar glossary starting with the letter T. Have you ever heard of a transitive verb? And do you know what exactly tense does? We are going to explore all these concepts in this course and provide sentence examples you can study and practice in the training lab, too.
- This course is open to all French learners at any level.
- If you want to get the basics of French grammar down to a T, this introductory grammar course is a must.
- If you are somewhat familiar to French grammar but lack concrete example to see them in action, this grammar glossary course is what you need.
- You must have a computer and it must be connected to the internet.
- Your computer must be equipped with built-in or external speakers to be able to listen to the recorded French audio segments.
- No prior knowledge of French is required as everything will be taught.
- You must, at least, be familiar with the English and/or French alphabet, and if you were able to follow me until now, chances are you don’t have to worry about it on that point.
- Lectures 15
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Language English / French
- Students 8
- Assessments Yes