20 GRAMMAR ENTRIES
Abstract (noun) – Nom abstrait ◆ Acronym – Sigle ◆ Active (voice) – Voix active ◆ Acute (accent) – Accent aigu ◆ Adjective – Adjectif ◆ Adverb – Adverbe ◆ Adverbial – complément circonstanciel ◆ Adverbial clause – Proposition circonstancielle ◆ Adverbial phrase – Locution adverbiale ◆ Affirmative (sentence) – Phrase affirmative ◆ Agent – Agent ◆ Agreement – Accord ◆ Animate – animé ◆ Antecedent – Antécédent ◆ Telling the day and date in French ◆ Apposition – Apposition ◆ Article – Article ◆ Aspect – aspect ◆ Aspirated h – h aspiré ◆ Attributive adjective – Adjectif épithète ◆ Auxiliary – auxiliaire
- You will study foundational French grammar glossary beginning with the letter A.
- You will get the chance to see examples of each of these grammar terms in action within actual sentences.
- You will get trained inside the French training lab and be able to practice and use these grammar words on your own.
If you want to understand how French grammar works, give yourself a real chance and enroll in this grammar course. In this particular section, we tackle all the crucial grammar glossary starting with the letter A. Perhaps you don’t know what an adverb, an abstract noun, or an apposition and so on do in a sentence, this course will show you the most important details to learn. French grammar gets easier from here.
- This course is open to all French learners at any level.
- If you want to get the basics of French grammar down to a T, this introductory grammar course is a must.
- If you are somewhat familiar to French grammar but lack concrete example to see them in action, you should enroll.
- You must have a computer and it must be connected to the internet.
- Your computer must be equipped with built-in or external speakers to be able to listen to the recorded French audio segments.
- No prior knowledge of French is required as everything will be taught.
- You must, at least, be familiar with the English and/or French alphabet, and if you were able to follow me until now, chances are you don’t have to worry about it on that point.
- Lectures 60
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Language English / French
- Students 11
- Assessments Yes