French phrases to describe the natural world
LESSONS INSIDE (8) → [83 CARDS]
Weather (1 & 2) ◆ Seasons ◆ Fruits and Vegetables ◆ Colors ◆ Directions ◆ Tastes ◆ Herbs and Seasonings
- You will learn how to describe the natural world around as you see it.
- You’ll be able to name common colors and tastes.
- You’ll know how to describe weather conditions and name any directions such as “South,” “North,” and so on.
As “social animals” (Socrates), we are always reminded of our intimate relationship with nature no matter how civilized we may claim to be. This lessons makes a small dent into the topic of nature and things contained wherein. We will learn to describe “natural” things we all take for granted such as tastes, colors, weather conditions, herbs and other spices we enjoy in our food, and much more.
- You are a complete or false beginner of French (although students at higher levels can still benefit from practicing with flashcards and from listening to the audio clips).
- You are looking to juxtapose the French words and expressions you’re studying onto concrete things you see or and places you visit frequently
- You don’t necessarily have French-speaking conversation partners readily available to start a simple Q&A talk.
- You’re looking to take your listening and speaking skills with confidence and at your own pace.
- You must have a computer and it must be connected to the internet.
- Your computer must be equipped with built-in or external speakers to be able to listen to the recorded French audio segments.
- No prior knowledge of French is required as everything will be taught.
- You must, at least, be familiar with the English and/or French alphabet, and if you were able to follow me until now, chances are I don’t have to worry about it on that point.
- Lectures 16
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Complete Beginner
- Language English / French
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
FRUITS & VEGETABLES
HERBS AND SEASONINGS