LESSONS INSIDE (10) → [244 CARDS]
Email and fax (1 & 2) ◆ Food (1, 2 & 3) ◆ Utensils ◆ Sports ◆ Calendar (1 & 2) ◆ Schedule ◆ Days of the week ◆ Drinks ◆ French drinks ◆ Beverages ◆ Money Talk (1, 2 & 3) ◆ Cuisine
- You’ll be able to describe familiar objects existing in your most immediate environment.
- You’ll learn common French expressions associated with mundane things and objects you touch, eat, smell hear of see daily.
- Youw will also be able to hear (and repeat) how these ordinary objects get called in French, making it easy for you to describe YOUR world to friends familiar with the French language.
Want to find the right French words to talk about the food you eat, the emails you sent daily to friends, or maybe you want to discuss things related to money/currency while you’re abroad visiting a French speaking country…This course introduces numerous day-to-day French terms representing common objects and things we often take for granted.
We think this course is a nice addition to the course on “People and everyday actions” or “Easy expressions to describe the world around you”.
- You are a complete or false beginner of French (although students at higher levels can still benefit from practicing with flashcards and from listening to the audio clips).
- You are looking to juxtapose the French words and expressions you’re studying onto concrete things you see or and places you visit frequently
- You don’t necessarily have French-speaking conversation partners readily available to start a simple Q&A talk.
- You’re looking to take your listening and speaking skills with confidence and at your own pace.
- You must have a computer and it must be connected to the internet.
- Your computer must be equipped with built-in or external speakers to be able to listen to the recorded French audio segments.
- No prior knowledge of French is required as everything will be taught.
- You must, at least, be familiar with the English and/or French alphabet, and if you were able to follow me until now, chances are I don’t have to worry about it on that point.
- Lectures 80
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Language English / French
- Students 11
- Assessments Yes