Boost your basic French survival skills with these how-to’s
LESSONS INSIDE (15) → [180 CARDS]
How to agree & disagree ◆ How to make a complaint ◆ How to compliment someone ◆ How to make an appointment (1 & 2) ◆ How to tell the time ◆ Common warnings ◆ How to make a phone call (1, 2 & 3) ◆ Counting French numbers (1, 2, 3 & 4) ◆ Basic French phrases
- You’ll learn how to share your opinion in French with someone.
- You’ll be able to express your agreement or disagreement with someone’s opinion.
- Discover simple ways of telling what time it is.
- Discover the common expression French people always use when making a phone call.
- Learn French numbers up to a billion (it’s easy!)
- Get familiar with common warnings given in French.
The primary purpose of this course is to get you off the ground rapidly, at least when it comes to mastering some of the most frequent How-to’s. We have included in this course fifteen lessons with common French utterances. In turn, they will help you convey meaningful French statements quickly, with less efforts.
Use this course as a warm-up that will lead to more language-exchange opportunities for you.
- You are a complete or false beginner of French (although students at higher levels can still benefit from practicing with flashcards and from listening to the audio clips).
- You are looking to juxtapose the French words and expressions you’re studying onto concrete things you see or and places you visit frequently
- You don’t necessarily have French-speaking conversation partners readily available to start a simple Q&A talk.
- You’re looking to take your listening and speaking skills with confidence and at your own pace.
- You must have a computer and it must be connected to the internet.
- Your computer must be equipped with built-in or external speakers to be able to listen to the recorded French audio segments.
- No prior knowledge of French is required as everything will be taught.
- You must, at least, be familiar with the English and/or French alphabet, and if you were able to follow me until now, chances are I don’t have to worry about it on that point.
- Lectures 30
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
HOW TO AGREE & DISAGREE
HOW TO MAKE A COMPLAINT
EXPRESSIONS FOR COMPLIMENTING SOMEONE
HOW TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT (1)
HOW TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT (2)
HOW TO TELL THE TIME
LEARN COMMON WARNINGS
HOW TO MAKE A PHONE CALL (1)
HOW TO MAKE A PHONE CALL (2)
HOW TO MAKE A PHONE CALL (3)
COUNTING NUMBERS IN FRENCH (1)
COUNTING NUMBERS IN FRENCH (2)
COUNTING NUMBERS IN FRENCH (3)
COUNTING NUMBERS IN FRENCH (4)
BASIC FRENCH PHRASES