Master Vocabulary Course: Daily routine activities simplified
LESSONS INSIDE (11) → [49 CARDS]
Morning activities in the bedroom ◆ Morning activities in the kitchen ◆ Morning activities in the bathroom ◆ Commuting to and from work ◆ Work routine in the office ◆ Evening activities in the kitchen ◆ Evening activities in the living room ◆ Evening activities in the bathroom ◆ Evening activities in the bedroom ◆ Activities in the house before bedtime ◆ Other daily activities
- You will be able to talk about habitual activities completed in your house in the morning and in the evening.
- You’ll learn the daily actions done in the living room, bathroom, bedroom or kitchen.
- You’ll become famililar with daily activities done while at work, on the way to or from work.
In this French vocabulary section, let’s talk about our daily routine activities.
Unless you are Dracula or have a graveyard shift, sorry, I meant a night-shift work schedule (I used to for six years), you probably wake up in the morning like the majority of us, take a shower or not in the morning, brush your teeth, eat breakfast, and so on before going to work.
Day and night, there are a number of routine actions we do and it will be a great idea if we were able to describe our daily routine in French words.
- You are a complete or false beginner of French (although students at higher levels can still benefit from practicing with flashcards and from listening to the audio clips).
- You want to be able to describe your everyday activities correctly in French from dawn to dusk.
- You don’t necessarily have French-speaking conversation partners readily available to start a simple Q&A talk.
- You’re looking to take your listening and speaking skills with confidence and at your own pace.
- You must have a computer and it must be connected to the internet.
- Your computer must be equipped with built-in or external speakers to be able to listen to the recorded French audio segments.
- No prior knowledge of French is required as everything will be taught.
- You must, at least, be familiar with the English and/or French alphabet, and if you were able to follow me until now, chances are I don’t have to worry about it on that point.
- Lectures 11
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Complete Beginner
- Language English / French
- Students 1
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
DAILY ACTIVITIES AT HOME IN THE MORNING
DAILY ACTIVITIES AT THE OFFICE
DAILY ACTIVITIES AT HOME IN THE EVENING
OTHER DAILY ACTIVITIES