Master Vocabulary Course: Learn about public places & social landmarks
LESSONS INCLUDED (18) → [217 CARDS]
Museums and shows ◆ At the train station ◆ At the restaurant (1, 2 & 3) ◆ Cities and Regions (1 & 2) ◆ Sights ◆ Hotels & accommodations (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, & 7) ◆ Countries ◆ At cafes and fast-food restaurants ◆ At the airport
- You’ll learn vocabulary linked to common public places such as the post office, restaurant, hotels and much more.
- You’ll learn the names of important French monuments and how to correctly pronounce them in French.
- Discover the way countries around the world sound like when uttered in French.
- Train commuter or air traveler? You can learn here important terms associated with such places.
- You’ll discover the most common French question-words.
As we go about our daily business, we go in and out of places, some public, some private. In this French vocabulary, we will focus on common public places such as airport, post office, train station, hotels and we will learn the various (useful) expressions and words associated to them.
Mastering this course should not pose any serious challenge to beginner learners since they can easily integrate what they study into their daily lives, wherever they go.
- You are a complete or false beginner of French (although students at higher levels can still benefit from practicing with flashcards and from listening to the audio clips).
- You are looking to juxtapose the French words and expressions you’re studying onto concrete things you see or and places you visit frequently
- You don’t necessarily have French-speaking conversation partners readily available to start a simple Q&A talk.
- You’re looking to take your listening and speaking skills with confidence and at your own pace.
- You must have a computer and it must be connected to the internet.
- Your computer must be equipped with built-in or external speakers to be able to listen to the recorded French audio segments.
- No prior knowledge of French is required as everything will be taught.
- You must, at least, be familiar with the English and/or French alphabet, and if you were able to follow me until now, chances are I don’t have to worry about it on that point.
- Lectures 36
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Complete Beginners
- Language English / French
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
MUSEUMS AND SHOWS
AT THE TRAIN STATION
AT THE RESTAURANT (1)
AT THE RESTAURANT (2)
AT THE RESTAURANT (3)
CITIES AND REGIONS (1)
CITIES AND REGIONS (2)
HOTELS AND ACCOMMODATIONS
AT CAFES & FAST-FOOD RESTAURANTS
AT THE AIRPORT