EATING (1) - BASIC FRENCH VOCABULARY PHRASES
8 cards | 9 challenge levels for non-stop practice | We test you on all 4 language skills
TOPIC: EATING (1)
Today, we will learn common French phrases around the topic of eating.
In many regards, this current topic looks quite similar to the one about ordering food.
However, here, we cover specifically phrases taking place on, before or after the very act of eating, whether it be at the restaurant or at home. We hope that you will enjoy studying this French vocabulary list.
1. PREVIEW: WORDS & PHRASES
1. J'ai faim.
2. Et si on prenait quelque chose?
Shall we have something to eat?
3. Aujourd'hui, c'est moi qui paye.
Today is my treat.
4. Qu'est-ce que vous mangerez?
What will you eat?
5. Je prendai____.
I will have ___.
6. C'est mon plat préféré.
This is my favorite dish.
7. Vous pouvez commander tout ce que vous voulez.
You can order whatever you want.
8. Goûtez-y, s'il-vous-plaît!
Please try this.
2. PRACTICE: CARD SETS + QUIZZES
3. CONNECT: QUESTIONS & COMMENTS
Do you have any questions or comments for me? Connect with me in the comment box below. I value your feedback and will get back to you as soon as I can.