HOTELS (6) - BASIC FRENCH VOCABULARY PHRASES
10 cards | 9 challenge levels for non-stop practice | We test you on all 4 language skills
TOPIC: HOTELS (6)
This section is about common French phrases relating to hotels (part 6).
The second to last lesson on this topic reinforces previously studied common phrases. We will learn here more phrases focusing on hotel rooms, a subject introduced in the previous installments of this lesson..
If you are getting tired of this topic already (7 lessons in total), take comfort in the thought that this is lesson number 6. But also keep in mind that the very reason why we are spending so much time on this topic is because it is/will be useful.
1. PREVIEW: WORDS & PHRASES
1. A quelle heure faut-il libérer la chambre?
What time is check-out?
2. Avez-vous un plan de la ville?
Do you have a city map?
3. Pourriez-vous garder mes bagages?
Could you keep my baggage?
4. Je séjourne à _________.
I am staying at ________.
5. J'aimerais changer des devises.
I would like to exchange money.
6. Je veux poster une lettre.
I want to send a letter.
7. Mon numéro de chambre est le ____.
My room number is _______.
8. Réveillez-moi à 7 heures, s'il-vous-plaît.
Please wake me up at 7.
9. Le climatiseur ne marche pas bien.
The air conditioner doesn't work well.
10. Les toilettes sont bouchées.
The toilets are clogged.
2. PRACTICE: CARD SETS + QUIZZES
3. CONNECT: QUESTIONS & COMMENTS
Do you have any questions or comments for me? Connect with me in the comment box below. I value your feedback and will get back to you as soon as I can.