August 31, 2021 at 9:15 AM #67595HermanKeymaster
Bonjour et bienvenue!
Je m'appelle Herman (aka Prof Frenchtastic), founder of Frenchtastic People, LLC. Welcome!
Je suis prof de français et je vis actuellement au Japon.
I will be your online French instructor, supporting your every effort at becoming a fluent French speaker. This lab has been built for YOU!
If that's OK, do you mind telling us just a little bit about yourself? You can do your introduction either in French or in English (or maybe both, like I just did above?). Our apologies: we can only support French and English as languages of communication on this platform.
Below are some of the points you can touch on in your intro. Please #3 and #4 are crucial to better assist you, so be sure to cover them in your reply.
- Your name - (your preferred nickname will do just fine too).
- What language(s) do you speak?
- What's your current French level? (or describe in a few words what you can currently say or do with the French language. It's totally OK if you're just starting.)
- The challenges you face? What's keeping you from being good at French?
- (optional) - Have any hobbies and interests?
- (optional) - Where are you from (or current country of residence)
- (optional) - Your occupation
- Anything about you worth knowing besides your love for the French language? Let us know here!
Looking forward to practicing French with you. And again, BIENVENUE! Welcome!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here