LEARNING FRENCH - BASIC FRENCH VOCABULARY PHRASES
9 cards | 9 challenge levels for non-stop practice | We test you on all 4 language skills
TOPIC: LEARNING FRENCH
Today, we will study some common phrases used while learning French.
The following are perhaps some of the most common phrases uttered when studying this cute language. Question for you: have you ever felt the need to say "Can you repeat, please?" or "How do you pronounce this word?" Well, you're not alone. Here's your opportunity to learn these questions now.
1. PREVIEW: WORDS & PHRASES
1. la langue française
2. Comment prononcez-vous cela?
How do you pronounce this?
3. Comment dites-vous cela en français?
How do you say it French?
4. Comment appelle-t-on cela (en français)?
How do you call this in French?
5. Comment prononcez-vous ce mot?
How do you pronounce this word?
6. Le français est facile.
French is easy.
7. J'aimerais apprendre le français.
I'd like to learn French.
8. Je comprends un peu le français.
I understand French a little.
9. Je peux parler un peu français.
I can speak a little French.
2. PRACTICE: CARD SETS + QUIZZES
3. CONNECT: QUESTIONS & COMMENTS
Do you have any questions or comments for me? Connect with me in the comment box below. I value your feedback and will get back to you as soon as I can.