MAKING SMALL TALK (2) - BASIC FRENCH VOCABULARY PHRASES
7 cards | 9 challenge levels for non-stop practice | We test you on all 4 language skills
TOPIC: MAKING SMALL TALK (2)
This is part 2 of common French small talk phrases.
IWe are presenting you here a few more sentences you can use during a French conversation as a means to sound very interested and engaged in a topic. Let us know if you can think of some other small talk utterances to add.
1. PREVIEW: WORDS & PHRASES
1. C'est incroyable!
2. C'est probable!
3. C'est vraiment regrettable.
That's very regrettable/unfortunate.
4. Cela ne m'intéresse pas.
I am not interested.
5. Je me plais bien en votre compagnie.
You are a lot of fun to be with.
6. J'ai passé un très bon moment aujourd'hui.
I had a great time today.
7. Le problème n'est pas assi simple.
The problem is not so simple/easy.
2. PRACTICE: CARD SETS + QUIZZES
3. CONNECT: QUESTIONS & COMMENTS
Do you have any questions or comments for me? Connect with me in the comment box below. I value your feedback and will get back to you as soon as I can.