ORDERING FOOD (1) - BASIC FRENCH VOCABULARY PHRASES
7 cards | 9 challenge levels for non-stop practice | We test you on all 4 language skills
TOPIC: ORDERING FOOD (1)
In this lesson, let's learn common French phrases used to order food.
It's one thing to enjoy some good French cuisine at an exquisite French restaurant, but it's another to be able to interact with a French-speaking waiter in the langue de Molière. Be ready to see jaws drops around you. I try that from time to time and it works like a charm, always. So what you're waiting for? :-)
1. PREVIEW: WORDS & PHRASES
1. une commande
2. passer une commande; commander
3. Donnez-moi la carte/le menu s'il-vous-plaît.
Please give me the menu.
4. Etes-vous prêts à commander?
Are you ready to order?
5. Pas encore.
6. Avez-vous un menu prix fixe?
Do you have a menu?
7. Pouvez-vous suggérer des plats?
Can you recommend some dishes?
2. PRACTICE: CARD SETS + QUIZZES
3. CONNECT: QUESTIONS & COMMENTS
Do you have any questions or comments for me? Connect with me in the comment box below. I value your feedback and will get back to you as soon as I can.